Check why you should choose LED lighting:
- 10-times less energy consumption
- the most energy conserving light source that can directly replace traditional bulb
- significantly lower heat emission
- lenghtened life span - approximately 30 000h
- frequent turning on and off has no effect on the bulbs life span
- confirmed quality
- 24-month warranty
LEDOM bulbs have required EU certificates
|Colour of the light:|
Color of light
This parameter specifies the total power of light emitted. Luminous flux is determined unit (Φ).
Its unit of measurement is the lumen (lm). Helpful in determining the
overall brightness of the light source which is dependent on the value
of luminous flux (lm) and the illumination angle (°).
This parameter specifies the type of LEDs used for the construction of the device. The designation "SMD" at the symbol means that the construction equipment is used diode paving (ang. Surface Mount Device).
Parameter specifies the focusing of the beam in degrees (°). Helpful in determining the overall brightness of the light source which is dependent on the value of luminous flux (lm) and the illumination angle (°).
|Dimensions (L. x W. x H.):|
9,5 x 35,5 mm
50 000 hours
|Weight with packaging:|
|Number of on/off cycles:|
|Lamp warm-up time to 60%:|
|Luminous flux after 30 000 h:|