This product is available in our stores
NEW PRODUCT in LED line® - #DimToWarm strip
LED strip that fits in with the HCL concept that has human needs at the center of design.
Supporting the human circadian rhythm
- imitating natural light
- ensuring comfort and well-being
Regulating color temperature and light intensity indoors
- allows flexible selection of light colour without having to replace or have several strips.
- The colour temperature of the #DimToWarm LED strip® changes with the brightness adjustment. The use of a 1-channel PWM dimmer allows for a smooth change of colour temperature in the range from 6500K (at 100% brightness) to 1600K.
Designed for professional applications
- 24V DC strip supply, effectively reduces the occurrence of voltage drop over long sections of the tape
Perfect for use in projects
Recommended for hotels, offices, conference rooms, restaurants, cafes and for residential interiors.
It leaves the user to choose the nature of interior lighting:
- cool, dynamic and stimulating light ideal for morning work or during other activities
- warm, moody light, recommended for rest and relaxation, ideal for calmness
|Colour of the light:|
Color of light
|Power consumption - amperage (meter):|
This parameter specifies the range of power consumption for 1-meter long LED strip at a specified voltage. Unit expressed in amperes (A).
Parameter specifies the focusing of the beam in degrees (°). Helpful in determining the overall brightness of the light source which is dependent on the value of luminous flux (lm) and the illumination angle (°).
|LED quantity (meter):|
Parametr określający ilość umieszczonych diod LED na odcinku 1 metra taśmy.
|LED quantity (roll of 5 meters):|
The parameter specifies the number of LEDs arranged at the section of 5 meters strip.
|Level of IP security:|
This parameter specifies the type of LEDs used for the construction of the device. The designation "SMD" at the symbol means that the construction equipment is used diode paving (ang. Surface Mount Device).
|Type of dimmer:|
100 000 hours
|Number of on/off cycles:|
|Colour rendering index:|
10 x 2,5mm
|Weight with packaging:|
|Full Box quantity:|
|Luminous flux after 30 000 h:|