This product is available in our stores
Ultra-thin LED line® panel (square) with built-in driver and its 5 unique features
LED line® panel is the answer to your needs where ergonomics and comfort plays a vital role.
1. LED Line® Panel (square): 4-way installation
The square LED line® panel (dimensions: 595x595x10mm) is a new addition to the brand’s portfolio. It is an ideal replacement for the old fluorescent luminaire which creates a bright but gentle, aesthetic and functional space.
- This ultra-thin panel will perfectly flush with the surface of the suspended ceiling. This can be achieved by installing the luminaire in a square mounting hole of 565mmx565mm (item symbol: 245725).
- As an alternative, you can choose to install the panel on the surface with a dedicated 5cm frame (item symbol: 248894) which will easily help you hide the driver. The installation is very easy!
- With the use of dedicated hooks (item symbol: 245718), you can have your LED Line® panel surface-mounted.
- To add a stylish and designer effect to your interior decoration you may wish to install the LED panel with the steel wire cables (item symbol: 245701).
The LED line® panel (square) will be ideally suited for public buildings (local authority buildings, health care buildings) commercial (offices, restaurants, hotels, banquet halls) and domestic applications (living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms or hallways).
2. Choose the right colour temperature and ideal light intensity for your needs
To create perfect, energetic and efficient working environment, choose the 4000K daylight colour. If you wish to set a relaxing, stress relieving atmosphere and wish to enjoy the warmth of your light, you should choose the 2700K colour. Our LED line® panels come with two colour temperatures: daylight (4000K) and warm white (2700K). The wide range of LED line® panels gives you the variety of lumens (intensity of light). Amongst the square LED panels you can choose 2880lm (36W), 3600lm (40W) and 3680lm (46W). More lumens = more brightness!
3. By choosing LED line® panel, you choose optimal eye comfort
With LED line® panels you get optimal eye comfort and care. No flickering effect will ensure perfect well-being and will keep you focused whilst at work or while studying.
4. Enjoy the pleasant light of the highest quality
The latest LED line® LED technology guarantees the highest lighting parameters. A wide beam angle of 120° ensures even light distribution and the high colour rendering index of RA≥80 will enhance the natural colours of your home, bringing the colours of your home to life. The use of high quality LEDs will ensure longevity and reliable operation for 30 000 hours! With high lighting parameters, our Panels generate a minimal amount of heat and thus are completely safe for ceilings. Excellent thermal parameters in conjunction with a supplied professional driver is a guarantee of long and reliable operation.
5. Reduce your costs
The 40W (3200lm) LED line® panels is the solution for those who care about their budget. This LED lighting fixture consumes 85% less energy compared to traditional light sources. The financial benefits are obvious and self-evident!
|Colour of the light:|
Color of light
This parameter specifies the total power of light emitted. Luminous flux is determined unit (Φ).
Its unit of measurement is the lumen (lm). Helpful in determining the
overall brightness of the light source which is dependent on the value
of luminous flux (lm) and the illumination angle (°).
|Colour rendering index:|
This parameter specifies the type of LEDs used for the construction of the device. The designation "SMD" at the symbol means that the construction equipment is used diode paving (ang. Surface Mount Device).
Parameter specifies the focusing of the beam in degrees (°). Helpful in determining the overall brightness of the light source which is dependent on the value of luminous flux (lm) and the illumination angle (°).
|Number of on/off cycles:|
30 000 hours
|Lamp warm-up time to 60%:|
|Luminous flux after 30 000 h:|
|Type of product:|
panel for coffers