Online integration brings us closer together
Stock – the integration of warehouse data with online shop database provides an opportunity for continued update of stock levels which is a great time-saving tool in the implementation and control of your assortment.
New Products / Product News – products which are added to our offer would automatically appear in your online shop, so that your customers immediately have the opportunity to get to know the new products and buy them. This gives you an advantage over the competition.
Maximising efficiency and productivity – Online Integration streamlines many business processes, reduces human resource engagement and eliminates possible causes of errors. It reduces operating costs and improves the quality of service as well as communication with the client.
Maximising client’s satisfaction –The online integration gives you the ease of obtaining the most up-to-date information about products, stocks, prices, services, etc. which will increase the level of client’s satisfaction.
The offer is addressed to current and new business partners of LEDIN Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
What do you gain thanks to the online integration:
- Automatic download of the full range of products along with EAN codes;
- Automatic update of the offer;
- Stock control / insight into inventory levels
- Up-to-date catalogue prices for all products
The online integration is offered in standard formats:
- CSV files
- XLS files
The ‘online integration’ offer comes in one of the above standard formats as a fully generated URL link which is regularly updated on daily basis.
Through the use of URL link we strive to provide our business partners with the compatibility of systems with as many external systems as possible.
The update of inventory levels takes place 4 times a day:
- First system update at 08:10 AM
- Second system update at 11:10 AM
- Third system update at 02:10 PM
- Fourth system update at 05:10 PM
What sort of product information is being exported to the external files?
- Product code
- Product name
- Product category
- EAN code
- Inventory levels
- Catalogue price (gross and net prices)
As a manufacturer and the owner of LED line® brand we place a strong focus on the innovation of our LED lighting solutions. We are continually striving to standardise integration processes in such a way so as to enable you to observe and monitor our current inventory levels and to enable you to have more control over the procurement process, ensuring that your consumers would not buy goods from you which we do not have in stock. Our mission is to create a professional online integration system that will give you:
- (i) 100% accuracy and correctness of our inventory levels, and
- (ii) the system that requires no involvement from your end in terms of updating the inventory levels.
Take advantage now of the various benefits arising from the online integration! Use the tools that are integrated with your online store to import and update the warehouse data. Make offers to your customers only for the goods that are available!
Basic rules for the use of online integration files:
- The “online integration” files are shared with the concerned third parties only upon the receipt of request from a business partner (concerned party). The request shall be addressed to the business partner’s Account Manager at LEDIN Sp. z.o.o. Sp. k.
- The range of data transferred to the business partner is limited to the URL address for CSV and XLS files that will enable the cyclical database update (concerning inventory levels).
- Shared files shall be exported to the external system (e.g. online shop platform) to update the warehouse data and inventory levels.
- The highest value of inventory levels shared by CSV and XML files goes up to 200 units (pieces, meters, etc.). If valuation/quotation for more than 200 units is required, please contact the your dedicated account manager or any member of staff at www.ledin.pl
- By deciding to import the data the recipient of our services obtains the data on products, product category, inventory levels as well as net and gross catalogue prices.
- Wholesale prices / prices after discount will not be shown when using online integration files.
- The online integration files are for exclusive use only and cannot be shared with any third parties.
- LEDIN Sp. z.o.o. Sp.k. shall not be held responsible for any irregularities, malfunctions or system glitches arising from incorrect integration of inventory levels.
- The files are shared automatically; in case of any obvious irregularities, please repot the system malfunction immediately to LEDIN Sp. z.o.o. Sp. k. using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org