1. The wholesale store, available at www.ledin.pl, belongs to
LEDIN Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with its registered office at:
ul. Dębowa 1, 07-410 Tobolice,
VAT Registration No: PL 7582278888,
REGON: 141680103 (partners registered in CEIDG), no. given by GIOŚ E0012135WZBW,
tel. (29) 764-77-00, e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(herein referred to as “Wholesale Store”)
2. These regulations apply to business entities and define the rules and procedure relating to contracts for the sale of goods between this Wholesale Store and other business entities (business-to-business contracts).
A natural person, legal person or an organisation which is not a legal person but holds legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements for the sale/purchase of goods for purposes related to business activity. The User is not a consumer within the meaning of consumer protection regulations.
2. Business entity
A natural person, a legal person or an organisation which is not a legal person but holds legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements for the sale/purchase of goods for purposes related to business activity.
3. Wholesale / Wholesale Store / B2B platform
The online wholesale store run by the seller at the internet address: www.ledin.pl
4. Distance selling
An agreement for the sale of goods or services concluded with a user where the contract is made exclusively by means of distance communication, that is any means used without the simultaneous physical presence of the user and the seller.
These regulations issued by the Wholesale Store.
User's declaration of intent, submitted by means of the order form, and aiming directly at concluding a contract for the sale of a product or products with the seller.
User’s online account at the Wholesale Store. The User’s online account collects data provided by the user and information about orders placed by him via B2B platform.
8. Registration form
The online form available at the Wholesale Store enabling the creation of a user’s account.
9. Order form
Interactive form available at the Wholesale Store which enables the User to place an order, in particular, by adding products to the basket and defining the terms of the sales contract, including the method of delivery and payment.
A component of the wholesaler’s software, in which the products selected for the intended purchase are visible. The software makes it possible to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantity of products.
A tangible item that is available at the Wholesale Store which constitutes a subject-matter of the sales agreement between the User the Wholesale Store.
12. Sale Agreement
An agreement for the sale of goods / products concluded between the User and the Seller via the Wholesale Store.
Wholesaler’s contact details
1. Seller's address: LEDIN, ul. Dębowa 1, 07-410 Tobolice.
2. Seller's e-mail address:
PL - email@example.com
EN/FR/DE/IT - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's phone number: tel. +48 517 665 995
4. Seller's bank account:
(EUR) PL06 1500 1588 1215 8004 9158 0000
(PLN) PL83 1500 1588 1215 8004 3475 0000
5. The User may choose to communicate with the seller using the physical or electronic address or via the phone dialling the number provided.
6. The Wholesale Store’s opening hours are 8.00-16.00 (CET).
In order to benefit from the full rights of access, including the right to see the assortment, the right to place orders, etc. the User will need:
a. electronic device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
b. Active e-mail account.
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the warehouse caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or any other incompatibilities of the Wholesale Store with the client's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing through the assortment of Wholesale Store does not require creating an account (prices will be hidden). Placing orders by the user for products in the range of Wholesale Store’s assortment is possible after creating an account in accordance with the provisions of §6 of the Regulations.
3. Prices visible at the Wholesale Store’s website are provided by default in Polish PLN, and are net prices (exclusive of VAT). It is possible to change the currency to EUR or USD.
4. The final amount to be paid by the user consists of the price for the product and / or service and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the user is informed on the wholesaler's website at the time of placing the order, or shortly afterwards by the Account Manager prior to the final consent given by the User to be bound by the terms of contract.
Creating an Account at the Wholesale Store’s website
1. Only business entities running economic activity can be registered on the B2B portal www.ledin.pl
2. Registration takes place by completing the registration form, which can be found on the home page of the Wholesale Store.
3. User's company details should be consistent with the actual company’s registration data and completed in full in the registration form.
4. After sending the registration form, the account is activated by the member of staff employed by the Wholesale Store. The warehouse reserves the right to refuse to activate the wholesale account without giving any reasons.
5. Successful registration activates the User’s account - the Wholesale Store provides access to the prices of products and enables purchasing on the website www.ledin.pl.
6. In the event of later modification of any business / personal data, the User should update the data on their account accordingly.
7. The user's account is personal and exclusive use; access cannot be made available to third parties.
8. Account registration is free of charge.
9. The User can access their acocunt by entering the login and password set in the registration form.
10. The User shall be able to delete the account at any time without giving any reason and without incurring any fees. Account cancellation can be achieved by sending an appropriate request to the seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in §3.
In order to place an Order:
1. Log in to the Wholesaler Store
2. Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, then click "Add to basket",
3. Choose one of the available payment methods, pay for the order within a specified time.
Delivery and payments
1. The User may choose from the following methods of delivery or collection:
a. Courier delivery;
b. Personal collection available at the Wholesale Store’s address.
2. The User may choose from the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery (national deliveries only);
b. Payment by bank transfer to the seller's account;
c. Online payment (using credit or debit card);
c. Deferred payments according to the contract concluded with the Wholesale Store.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the home page of the Wholesale Store.
Contracts for the Sale of Goods/Services
1. The agreement between the User and the Wholesale Store is concluded after the User has placed an order using the order form at the Wholesale Store’s website in accordance with §7 of these Regulations.
2. Submitting an order (via the online form) results in the system sending an automatic confirmation of order to the e-mail address provided by the User in the registration form.
3. Every order, placed via the online request form, is verified with respect to actual stock levels and feedback is subsequently provided to the User (possible forms of contact: e-mail, telephone).
4. The order which is finally accepted by the User is dispatched by the Wholesale Store via courier - a VAT invoice is attached to each parcel.
5. If the User selects:
a) Cash payment upon personal collection - the User is obliged to make the payment within 3 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment to be picked up.
b) payment by bank transfer - electronic payment or payment by credit/debit card: the User is obliged to make the payment within a specified period.
c) payment on delivery - the User is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
d) Deferred payment, according to the agreement signed with the Wholesale Store - the User undertakes to pay at a later stage in accordance with the terms of deferred payment agreement.
6. If the user has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the product will be sent by the seller within the time specified by the seller (subject to paragraph 7 below) in the manner chosen by the user at the time of placing the order.
7. If, for any reason, the delivery of a single product (which is part of the whole order) cannot be achieved within the specified time frame, the user has the option to request delivery of products in parts (partial shipment) or to deliver all products after the entire order is processed by the seller.
8. The beginning of the delivery of the product to the user is calculated as follows:
a. If the user selects the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card order placed by 1.00 PM is carried out on the day of ordering, however, we reserve the right to change this date;
b. If the user selects the method of payment on delivery, the delivery is performed on the day the contract for the sale of goods is executed;
c. If the user chooses to collect the item personally, the product will be ready for collection within the time specified in the product description. The user will be additionally informed via e-mail message or by telephone when the item is ready for collection.
9. Unless otherwise stated in the sales contract, the delivery of the product to the user is subject to a fee. Delivery costs of the product (including transport, delivery and postal charges) are indicated to the user on the wholesaler’s website.
10. Personal collection of the product is free of charge.
Complaints and returns
1. The Purchaser shall be obliged to check all the goods immediately upon receipt thereof.
2. The purchased goods are subject to complaint if found to be incompatible with the agreed order.
3. User's complaint is considered on the basis of the provisions of the Civil Code and in some cases the courier company’s regulations under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Poland.
4. The return of a full-fledged product may only take place with the prior consent of the Account Manager.
5. Complaints will be considered on the condition that the complaint’s protocol is duly completed by the User: https://ledin.pl/data/include/cms/LEDIN.PL/Complaints_Protocol___Return_of_Goods_Form.pdf and the proof of purchase is attached.
6. The faulty goods should be sent to the seller's address specified at (§ 3).
7. If the complaint is accepted, the defective product will be repaired or replaced with another good quality product within 14 business days from the date of receipt, or if repair or replacement is no longer possible (for example, due to stock depletion), the wholesaler will reimburse the User for the price of the product (the difference will be deducted on the User’s next order) or offer the User alternative goods available to choose from as replacements.
8. The items being the subject-matter of the complaint will be sent immediately after repair/replacement.
9. Only defects resulting from the fault of the manufacturer are subject to complaints.
Personal / company data kept by the Seller
1. The administrator of the personal data of customers collected through the Internet warehouse is the Wholesale Store.
2. The personal/company data of the users collected by the administrator via the Internet wholesaler are collected for the purpose of effective performance of contract and, upon the user’s consent, for marketing purposes.
3. Persons/entities which may take possession of the personal/company data kept by the Wholesale Store are:
a. authorised employees and associates who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties;
b. processors with whom we have concluded appropriate entrustment agreements;
d. Insurance companies;
e. law firms.
4. The User has the right to access their data and make request for the amendment of data.
5. Providing personal / company data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data specified in the regulations necessary to conclude a sales agreement results in the inability to conclude the contract.
6. Detailed information on the protection of your personal data GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) is available on the Wholesale Store’s website: https://ledin.pl/-cabout-eng-67.html
1. Contracts concluded via an online wholesale store are performed in Polish, English, German or French language.
2. The Wholesale reserves the right to alter the prices of goods on offer, introduce new products to the offer, as well as to withdraw individual products from sale without giving any reason.
3. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for valid reasons, that is:
a. Changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The seller will inform the user about each change at least 7 days in advance.
b. The warehouse reserves the right to temporarily close the B2B platform.
c. The content presented on the website www.ledin.pl is not to be taken as a commercial offer.
d. The Wholesale Store is not responsible for purchases made by third parties using without authorisation the user's account and password.
e. In matters not regulated herein, the generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply, in particular: Civil Code; Act on providing services by electronic means; Consumer Rights Act; Personal Data Protection Act.